1. Purpose for Collection/Use
GC Wellbeing collects and uses personal information from website users for the following purposes only. If the purpose for collection changes, website users will be notified and their consent received in advance.
1) Customer inquiry, identity verification
2) Confirmation of complaints, fact-checking, and notification of processing results
2. Items to be Collected/Used
GC Wellbeing collects the minimum necessary personal information and only after obtaining your consent.
The personal information we collect include: Name, contact information, email address, gender, and age
3. Period for Retention and Use
The personal information of website users is, in principle, destroyed without delay once the purpose for processing personal information is achieved or the service is rescinded.
The periods for processing of personal information and retention are as follows:
- Items: Name, contact information, email address, gender, and age
- Purpose: Consumer protection and data management
- Period: One year
4. Disposal of Personal Information
In principle, after the purpose for collecting and using personal information is achieved, the company destroys the information without delay. The disposal procedure and method are as follows:
The information entered by the member for membership registration is transferred to a separate database after the purpose is achieved, and is destroyed after being stored for a certain period (see Period for Retention and Use) in accordance with internal policy and relevant regulations.
Personal information transferred to a separate database will not be used for any purpose other than retention unless required.
- Data is disposed of using the commonly-accepted database disposal method.
5. Sharing of Personal Information
In principle, the company does not provide users’ personal information to third parties. However, exceptions are made in the following cases:
- When users consent in advance;
- In accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, or when a request is made by an investigation agency in accordance with the procedures and methods
stipulated in the law for the purpose of investigation;
- If the information on courier company, place of order, or payment agency is required to address an inquiry.